Song Name: Mr. B's Ballroom
Run Time: 2:45 (Album Version)
Year Released: 1980
Writing Credits: Mark Mothersbaugh
Sung By: Mark Mothersbaugh
Alternate Versions: None
Demo Versions: Luv & Such
Song Connections: None
Trivia / Info:Edit
- Originally written as Luv & Such.
- Mr. B's Ballroom was a real place out here in L.A. and it was spooky says Jerry, Lets just say it was an alternative lifestyle club. You know, seedy and nasty... 
- Bob2 points to the crowd and says "freeze! you ain't goin' nowhere" as the lights go out and a spotlight shines on him. Devo tap a leg to the rhythm during this song.
Lyrics: Mr. B's Ballroom - LyricWikia
- ↑ DEVO Live Guide. Website keyword search for "mr. b's ballroom".
- ↑ "Freedom Of Choice" by Evie Nagy (2015). Gerald V. Casale quoted in chapter "Mr. B's Ballroom." A 33 1/3 series book authorized by Devo.
- Mr. B's Ballroom (recording) MusicBrainz