AKA Now It Can Be Told (live album), or DEVO At The Palace
- Jocko Homo (3:51) ["sad" version]
- It Doesn't Matter To Me (2:52)
- Going Under (4:17)
- Working In The Coal Mine (3:59)
- Happy Guy (3:22)
- That's Good (3:31)
- Jerkin' Back 'N' Forth (3:05)
- Girl U Want (3:02)
- Whip It (2:37)
- Baby Doll (3:53)
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (3:35)
- Uncontrollable Urge (3:28)
- Gut Feeling (3:13)
- Gates Of Steel (3:46)
- Somewhere With DEVO (11:20)
- Bob Casale - rhythm guitar, additional keyboards, occasional backing vocals
- Gerald V. Casale - bass guitar, keybass, lead vocals
- Bob Mothersbaugh - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Mark Mothersbaugh - keyboards, lead vocals, occasional guitar
- David Kendrick - drums
- The double-LP release of this album only featured music on three sides; the fourth side was etched by the band.
- The cover's claim of "Over one hour of uncensored sonic proof" is a joke by Devo. The CD's total length is 60:01.
- The album cover art and title are based on the US paperback of The Beginning Was the End by Oscar Kiss Maerth.
- This is not the full 12/9/88 concert. Pity You and Beautiful World were cut. 
- ↑ Booji Boy's Basement. A141 - 1988-12-09 - Hollywood, CA - The Palace: Notes. Audience Recording.