Song Name: ONO AKA O NO
- Year Recorded: 1974
- Run Time: 2:46
Sung By: Mark Mothersbaugh
- 04/23/74 - Governance Chambers, Kent State University (Creative Arts Festival), Kent, Ohio
- 04/04/75 - University Auditorium, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- 2014 - HARDCORE DEVO TOUR , U.S. and Canada
Demo Versions: The official release is the demo.
Song Title Info:
- The Daily Kent Stater advertising the 4/23/74 show says the song "O No" would be included.
- The Hardcore Volume 2 compilation lists the song title as "Ono."
- The 2014 HARDCORE TOUR set list used onstage lists this song as "O NO". 
- WARNING: THIS SONG MIGHT CREEP YOU OUT
- WE WERE ALL ALONE
- THEN SHE BIT MY BONE
- I SAID, “LET'S SELL THE PHONE
- TRY TO GET AWAY"
- I KNEW SHE WASN'T HERE
- SHE NAILED AT MY FEET
- WET SOCKS ON THE FLOOR
- BUT IT'S ALL THE SAME
- LAST YEAR WE GOT SICK
- DOCTORS DID THE TRICK
- NOW I GOTTA USE A STICK
- BUT IT'S STILL THE SAME
- AND THEN I SAW YOU DRY
- AS A CACTUS
- ONO YOU GO HOME
- ↑ BrooklynVegan.com. June 20, 2014. "Devo went "hardcore" at Best Buy Theater (pics, setlist)." Photo of set list used on 6/19/2014. Article photos by P Squared Photography.