- Artist: The Wipeouters
- Album: P' Twaaang!!!
- First Released: 2001 (Show All)
- Tracks: 13
- Label: US: Casual Tonalities
- P'Twaang! (2:46)
- Dangerdog (3:40)
- Surf's Up On Goon Island (3:38)
- Twist 'n' Launch (3:28)
- Bikini Beach (3:17)
- Ravin' Surf (7:07)
- Rocket Power Theme (0:46)
- Wedgie Wipeout (3:29)
- Wounded Surfer (4:57)
- Luna Goona Park (3:50)
- Nubbie Boardsmen (3:54)
- Rocket-ful Of Power (3:06)
- Shut Up, Little Man! (2:42) Performers [Uncredited] – Peter and Raymond
- Mark Mothersbaugh - keyboards, organ
- Bob Mothersbaugh - guitar
- Bob Casale - guitar
- Josh Mancell - drums
- Featuring – David Eccles, Gerald V. Casale, Jim Mothersbaugh, Stacey Justis, Ursula Mothersbaugh, Van Coppock
- With - Robert Casale, Sr. - bass guitar
- And - Peter J. Haskett and Raymond Huffman (uncredited archival audio recording)
- Technical Personnel
- Engineer – Robert Casale
- Executive-Producer – Gabor Csupo
- Artwork – Gabor Csupo
- Photography By – Bela Kerek, Gabor Csupo, Timothy Georgarakis
- Written-By – Mark Mothersbaugh (tracks: 2 to 4, 7 to 12), Bob Mothersbaugh (tracks: 1, 6, 13), Gerald V. Casale (track: 10), Josh Mancell (track: 5)
- Chuck Statler directed the one Wipeouters video.
- Mark did not approve the cover of the Cleopatra records reissue, he said the Wipeouters band stands on its own and is not a Devo release.
- Mark's music production company did music for many Gabor Csupo and Arlene Klasky productions for Nickelodeon Animation Studio.
- The Wipeouters album, recorded at Mutato Muzika, grew from Mutato completing the "Rocket Power Theme Song" for the Nickelodeon TV show "Rocket Power". "The Wipeouters" are Mutato Muzika employees.
- The Wipeouters – P' Twaaang!!! (master release) -- Discogs
- P'Twaaang!!! (release group) -- MusicBrainz
- P'Twaaang! (album overview) -- AllMusic
- "The Wipeouters" -- Spotify